Business Developer E&I
What's the role?
The role of Business Developer is responsible for developing sales, driving specifications, and developing long term relationships with local and international assigned key accounts and projects.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
Develop account and key project penetration strategies and action plans by analyzing and prioritizing opportunities, and understanding the decision-making and internal influencing dynamics.
Build a high level of contact inside the Semi Government (ARAMCO, SABIC, etc.).
Ensure the right vender registration in place all the time.
Secure specifications for targeted projects and implement standards.
Develop and maintain a comprehensive database of key contacts utilizing SAP and influence relevant account managers to do the same.
Develop influential and sustainable business relationships with decision-makers and influencers.
Articulate the Hilti value proposition and differentiation to influence decision makers and secure business.
Manage all aspects of targeted projects to ensure success and repeat business
Other duties as assigned.
You’ll be out and about visiting our customers, wherever they’re busy working, to find out how we can help them. You could find yourself on construction sites and nuclear plants or in offices and warehouses.
What do we offer?
We will give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return, for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you will receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to broaden your role and potentiality.
Why should you apply?
We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter where you’re from.
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Structural Engineering required
- Minimum of five (5) years in a technical sales role preferred
- Minimum of five (2) years calling on large Engineering firms, utilities, or oil/gas operators required
- Professional Engineer Designation or EIT and Project Management Professional credential preferred
- Experience in Energy or Civil industry
- Experience in dealing with large EPC’s, utilities, or oil/gas operators
- Proven success with selling value added and/or engineered solutions to contractors/end users
- Familiarity with project plans, specifications, bidding processes, and commercial terms
- Proven contract negotiation skills and excellent communication skills
As part of your interview process, we’ll take you on a day-in-the-life ‘field ride’ to give you a feel for the job and the caliber of our people. We’ll also pay for your travel to the interview.
Tempted to apply? Press the ‘Apply Now’ button, enter the job ad title in the subject line and attach your cv.