Manager - Tool Service Center
What's the role?
You will act as an entrepreneurial business partner in managing our Tool Service Center (TSC) in Saudi Arabia to deliver best in class tool service with efficient operations. You will actively manage end-to-end processes and ensure market communication of our tool service differentiation.
You will be part of the regional TSC leadership team and will have a shared a shared dedication to high performance and consistent results.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
The TSC Manager holds key responsibilities in implementing negotiated service standards and strategies. You will be monitoring and reviewing the KPIs to identify issues and improvement areas, driving lean management principles, and taking actions to expand the pool of loyal customers by dealing with their needs. Close engagement with the marketing team is another part of this role to develop the tools service strategy.
As a team leader, you will lead your team by creating roadmaps, planning activities and setting objectives. You will also identify, hire and develop team members to contribute to succession planning at a market and regional level.
What do we offer?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions, and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
Why should you apply?
Year upon year we are recognized as one of the top 'Great Place to Work' employers, both globally and locally. And when you meet us you'll understand why. We have a diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter where you’re from.
What you need is:
- An Engineering or Technical University degree. A MBA or relevant Masters is an advantage.
- Experience in a leadership role in a production environment (experience in automotive or technological product production is an advantage)
- Strong leadership skills, passion for people development, and excellent communication skills
- Successful experiences in a matrix organization, within MNCs
- A customer focus, with a passion for results
- A well-developed ability to work with others at both a tactical and strategic level
- An analytical, result-oriented, and pro-active mindset
- Proficiency in English - written and verbal
- High cultural awareness with an adaptive leadership style
- To be geographically flexible, and have the ambition to pursue an international career
Please note, the preselection questions upon application are mandatory - we cannot consider you as a candidate unless they are completed. We look forward to receiving your application!